How to join the Shropshire Sheep Breeders’ Association and Flock Book Society (or the “SSBA” as we call it as that’s quite a long name!!).
If you do not find what you need below, or have any questions before or after you you join, then please contact Janet Morris, The Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel:+44 (0)1743 821 685, Mobile: 07816 813 986 (call or WhatsApp).
To join click on the link here (or paste / type it into your web browser) to go to our online membership information form –>> https://signup.grassroots.co.uk/SHROP
Select the class of membership you are applying for and complete the requested information. You will be contacted by the Society to make payment (if any is due) and complete your membership.
The Current fees are as follows
* Full UK membership – £ 40.00 (see note below)
* Junior (under 18) UK membership- £ 5.00
Note: With effect from 1 May 2023, UK based non-members buying registered (or Birth Notified if under 4 months old) female sheep off a Society member (or at a recognised sale) are automatically eligible for free membership until the next renewal date (currently 30th November).
* Associate UK membership (for those not keeping sheep) – £ 25.00
* EU members keeping sheep – Affiliate Member of SSBA plus subscription to European Shropshire Sheep Breeders Association (“ESSBA”) – £ 45.00
* Overseas Member – £ 40.00
* UK Life Membership – £ 400.00
* Fee for flock prefix – £5.00
If you would prefer to complete and send in a paper membership form, please see the Publications and Forms page to print off the form you need.